Students’ Favourite Authors – Infographic
About huntingenglishI am an Assistant Headteacher and English Subject Leader at Huntington Secondary School, York. I like to read, write and talk about teaching and learning. I blog regularly about my main interests: successful teaching strategies, coaching, teacher improvement, with some political arguments and miscellany along the way. I am currently writing a book for new English teachers, to be published next year.
- This much I know about…finding out what really works when it comes to educational research in schools
- What I Learned About Teaching at the Wellington Education Festival
- This much I know about…how you can be involved in our EEF Research Project
- NYC Community Takes a Stand Against Charter “Co-Locations”
- Opening The Door On Our ‘Craft Knowledge’